Yacht4Less (“we”) advise you to read it carefully and check this page occasionally, as we may change or update it.
1. Collecting Information
We are committed to respecting your privacy, and therefore collect and store as little information as possible.
When you visit the Yacht4Less website, we may collect and store information about your device and other information regarding your visit to the Yacht4Less website (i.e your browser, IP address, location, time zone, operating system, duration of visit, referral source and pages viewed during your visits.)
Other than the above, we may also collect personal information, such as your first name and surname, email address and phone number.
2. How we collect information
We collect information by using one or more of the below:
- “Cookies” – you are advised to read the Yacht4Less Cookies Policy publicly available on the Yacht4Less website
- Hotjar (technology tool for monitoring website visitors’ behaviour)
- Microsoft Clarity (technology tool for monitoring website visitors’ behaviour)
- Google Technologies
- Enquiry and newsletter subscription forms
- Email communications
- Any other way that you choose to send us information
2.2 We never store credit/debit card details. For your safety, we ask that credit/debit card information is shared via phone calls with members of the Yacht4Less team and not online.
3. How we use your information
We may use your information to:
- Fulfil your business enquiries (i.e. processing yacht charter requests, processing your payments, preparing legally required documents such as charter parties and crew lists, providing you with invoices, booking contracts and payment receipts).
- Communicate with you
- Improve our website and user experience
- Send you email newsletters and marketing material (you can update your preferences and inform us at any time if you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing lists)
- Check enquiries for fraud and verify your compliance with our T&Cs
- For legal purposes and to protect our rights
4. Third parties
We may share your information with third party service providers, fleet operators, booking agents, solely for purposes of them providing services or completing tasks on yours or our behalf.
We will never sell your information to third parties for their marketing or promotional services without your consent.
5. Your rights
You have the right to request access to the information we have stored about you, and to request that we update or delete it.
6. International Transfers
You should note that even though Yacht4Less LTD. is a UK registered company, the information that we collect about you or that you share with us, may be transferred to other countries for purposes of providing services or completing tasks on your behalf. This may include EU countries, the United States, Caribbean countries, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Seychelles, French Polynesia, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Turkey, Montenegro and Norway.
You are advised to check data protection laws that are applicable in the aforementioned countries.
7. Retaining your information
Any information that we collect from you will be kept and stored for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described in Clause 3., or until you ask us to delete it.
8. Security of your information
By visiting the Yacht4Less website, you are acknowledging that information shared over the internet is inevitably insecure and we cannot fully guarantee the security of your information.
We will take all actionable steps possible to protect your information and ensure its security on our systems with encryptions and other security practices, however, sharing information over the internet is at your own risk.